Copywriter - Writer Service Level Agreement
Create a customised Copywriter / Writer Service Level Agreement (SLA) suited to your business needs as a writer, completed with a guiding hand of the applicable laws while you are going through the process. A Copywriter / Writer Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract that establishes a set of writing deliverables or services that one party has agreed to provide another.
An SLA is important to ensure that a client and the writer are on the same page in terms of standards, services, timelines and the like.
Included in this Contract
This Copywriter / Writer Service Level Agreement includes all the basic aspects of a Service Level Agreement, including:
- Clear descriptions of the writing services that the writer will be offering;
- How many revisions can be made to the writings;
- Who will be credited for the writing;
- What form and format the writings are to be delivered to the Client;
- The fees payable to the writer;
- The commencement date, the duration that the contract is set to run, how and when the agreement may be terminated;
- Descriptions of a Service Variation Process;
- Procedures to follow in the instance of an Interruption Event such as a pandemic;
- Intellectual Property ownership;
- Dispute resolution.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the help of information and explanation. Based on your answers, the Copywriter / Writer Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
Want to test the process of our contract engine first? Go through the process and create an example document, click here
Read more about the Definitive Guide to Freelancer/Independent Contractor Agreements in South Africa (for both the Contractor and Principal), click here