eCommerce Website Delivery Policy
The eCommerce Website Delivery Policy includes all the basic aspects of an eCommerce Website Delivery Policy including:
- Estimated Delivery time frames;
- Indemnities if you do not meet delivery time frames;
- The method chosen for delivery;
- Whether a recipient is required to sign for receipt;
- Circumstances if no recipient is available for delivery;
- Recipients requirement to inspect the delivery before acceptance;
- Specification of delivery areas;
- How delivery fees are calculated;
- Whether and in what circumstances free delivery is permitted.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the helping hand of explanations and additional information. Based on your answers, the eCommerce Website Delivery Policy will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.