Create a customised General Administration Service Level Agreement (SLA) suited to your business, completed with a guiding hand of the applicable laws while you are going through the process. A General Administration Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract that establishes a set of deliverables or services that a person or entity providing administration services has agreed to provide another.
A General Administration SLA is important to ensure that a client and a Service Provider are on the same page in terms of standards, services, timelines and the like.
Included in this Contract
This General Administration Service Level Agreement includes all the basic aspects of a Service Level Agreement, including:
- Clear descriptions of the Administration Services that the Service Provider will be offering;
- The fees payable to the Service Provider;
- The commencement date, the duration that the contract is set to run, how and when the agreement may be terminated;
- Descriptions of a Service Variation Process;
- Procedures to follow in the instance of an Interruption Event
- Intellectual Property;
- Dispute resolution.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the help of information and explanation. Based on your answers, the General Administration Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
Want to test the process of our contract engine first? Go through the process and create an example document, click here
Read more about the Definitive Guide to Freelancer/Independent Contractor Agreements in South Africa (for both the Contractor and Principal), click here