Create a customised Social Media Marketer Service Level Agreement (SLA), completed with a guiding hand while you are going through the process.
A Social Media Marketer Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract that establishes a relationship between a social media marketer and their client. It sets deliverables or services required of the social media marketer, coupled with standards, services, timelines, fees and the like.
Included in this Contract
This Social Media Marketer Service Level Agreement includes all the basic aspects of a Service Level Agreement, including:
- Clear descriptions of the social media marketing services required;
- The fees payable to the social media marketing;
- The commencement date, the duration that the contract is set to run, how and when the agreement may be terminated;
- Required hashtags (if applicable) to be used;
- Required social media platforms (if applicable) to post on;
- Intellectual Property;
- Dispute resolution.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the help of information and explanation. Based on your answers, the Social Media Influencer Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
Want to test the process of our contract engine first? Go through the process and create an example document, click here
Read more about the Definitive Guide to Freelancer/Independent Contractor Agreements in South Africa (for both the Contractor and Principal), click here