POPI Act Internal Workplace Policy
This a Policy which binds your staff members in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI Act”) pertaining to:
- The principles of lawful processing of personal information;
- What personal information of your customers/clients they might come into contact with;
- How such personal information must be treated;
- What such personal information may be used for;
- Who with, and in what circumstances, this personal information may be shared.
Most businesses with employees need one.
Because of how the law around POPIA and PAIA is constructed, essentially all businesses that have employees should have in place an POPI Act Internal Workplace Policy. This document is, therefore, templatised instead of automated. You will be able to re-use it for different employees.
Other POPIA related documents
See our other documents that help you to make your business POPIA complaint
How does it work
If you click Order now, our questionnaire will ask you a set of questions to fully tailor the documents to your needs. After payment, you will receive both a PDF and WORD version of the documents.
In case you need a review of your documentation, or you would like to schedule a consult, please let us know by purchasing the service here
Read more about the 5 most common popi mistakes made by online business here