Create a customised Service Level Agreement (SLA) suited to your business, completed with a guiding hand of the applicable laws while you are going through the process. A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract that establishes a set of deliverables or services that one party has agreed to provide another.
An SLA is important to ensure that a client and a Service Provider are on the same page in terms of standards, services, timelines and the like.
Included in this Contract
This Service Level Agreement includes all the basic aspects of a Service Level Agreement, including:
- Clear descriptions of the Services that the Service Provider will be offering;
- The fees payable to the Service Provider;
- The commencement date, the duration that the contract is set to run, how and when the agreement may be terminated;
- Descriptions of a Service Variation Process;
- Procedures to follow in the instance of an Interruption Event
- Intellectual Property;
- Dispute resolution.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the help of information and explanation. Based on your answers, the Service Level Agreement (SLA) will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.