Our unique questionnaire will allow you to mold at least the following aspects, and alot more, to suit your website’s needs:
- Who you and your business are, as well as such contact details required by the ECT Act;
- Specify what personal information you collect;
- Specify what you do with such personal information;
- Specify whether you collect payments on your website, and if such payment details are retained; and
- Specify whether you allow others to advertise on your website.
How does it work?
Barter McKellar Law
This document is supplied by Barter McKellar Law.
Barter McKellar is a boutique law firm which offers bespoke legal solutions that make legal, personal and business sense.
We practice law because we thrive off solving legal problems (simple or complex) and providing our clients with peace of mind. No matter what your legal needs are, we are able to assist you as a trusted legal partner. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the best legal advice and legal solutions that make practical and commercial sense. We give you the tools and guidance that you need to help you and your business grow and our services and fees are tailored to suit your specific needs