eCommerce Website Delivery Policy
The eCommerce Website Delivery Policy includes all the basic aspects of an eCommerce Website Delivery Policy including:
- Estimated Delivery time frames;
- Indemnities if you do not meet delivery time frames;
- The method chosen for delivery;
- Whether a recipient is required to sign for receipt;
- Circumstances if no recipient is available for delivery;
- Recipients requirement to inspect the delivery before acceptance;
- Specification of delivery areas;
- How delivery fees are calculated;
- Whether and in what circumstances free delivery is permitted.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the helping hand of explanations and additional information. Based on your answers, the eCommerce Website Delivery Policy will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
Barter McKellar Law
This document is supplied by Barter McKellar Law.
Barter McKellar is a boutique law firm which offers bespoke legal solutions that make legal, personal and business sense.
We practice law because we thrive off solving legal problems (simple or complex) and providing our clients with peace of mind. No matter what your legal needs are, we are able to assist you as a trusted legal partner. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the best legal advice and legal solutions that make practical and commercial sense. We give you the tools and guidance that you need to help you and your business grow and our services and fees are tailored to suit your specific needs