eCommerce Website Returns Policy
When running a webshop or eCommerce website, it is inevitable that in certain instances you will be expected to allow returns of the items sold through your webshop or eCommerce website.
This eCommerce Website Returns Policy allows your to set the parameters for how and when you will allow returns, and the process followed by purchasers to do so.
Included in this eCommerce Website Returns Policy
- Whether the products sold on your webshop are digital or physical;
- A choice of the circumstances in which a return will be permitted;
- The time frame in which a return needs to be initiated;
- A choice of whether the purchaser's account will be credited, and/or whether they will receive a refund, and/or whether they may replace the product once returned;
- Choice of how the return is to be initiated;
- Choices pertaining to the condition of the product to allow for a return;
- Whether the product needs to be delivered back to you and/or whether you will collect it;
- Whether you will require a product inspection prior to allowing for the return;
- Whether and what product(s) are excluded from the Returns Policy.
If you rather require a General Website Terms of Service for a website which is not a webshop or an eCommerce website, please check out:
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through each question with the helping hand of detailed explanations and additional information. Based on your answers, the eCommerce Website Returns Policy will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
You will receive both a Word Doc and a PDF version of the document available for download and both copies of the template will be sent to you by email.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Want to test the process of our contract engine first? Go through the process and create an example document, click here
Read more about The Essentials to Start and Run an E-Commerce Website, click here
Learn more about Website Terms and Conditions, click here