Independent Contractor Agreement/Sub-Contractor Agreement
When running a business, it is inevitable that certain services will need to be outsourced to third parties to provide to you or your customers. This is known as using independent contractors or sub-contracting and this relationship is regulated by an Independent Contractor Agreement / Sub-Contract Agreement.
An example of an independent contractor or a subcontractor is the outsourcing of the design of your website to a software developer, or the writing of blog posts for your website.
Included in this Contact
This document contains all the basic aspects of an Independent Contractor Agreement, including:
- What services the independent contractor is to provide;
- The commencement date duration that the contract is set to run;
- How the agreement may be terminated;
- The agreed fees and how the independent contractor is to be paid;
- Provisions pertaining to intellectual property;
- Provisions to prevent, if you choose, staff and customer poaching;
- Dispute resolution provisions.
How does it work?
When you start the questionnaire, you will be guided through the questions with the helping hand of explanations and additional information. Based on your answers, the Independent Contractor Agreement will be tailor-made by our system. If you log in or create an account, you can also save the progress of the questionnaire and come back later.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, we will provide a full refund.
Want to test the process of our contract engine first? Go through the process and create an example document, click here
Read more about the Definitive Guide to Freelancer/Independent Contractor Agreements in South Africa (for both the Contractor and Principal), click here
Read more about the 6 Contracts You and Your Business Need, click here